Sunday, September 22, 2013

Update from Former Beluga Whale

Hi Readers (I assume there is at least 1 or 2 of you out there)

First, I am still going Monday and Wednesdays to November Project workouts, this past week I brought my older brother to destination deck. Burpees were the pain of choice by Andrew Ference for the Fire Drill, needless to say I was not impressed but I pushed through because well, there was no other choice and I felt great afterwards. This was my second week with November Project, and I am happy to say that the soreness is starting to dissipate. Unfortunately after monday, my allergies got the best of me and I wasn't able to join the tribe on Wednesday, but now I am healthy and ready to get back at it. Don't be intimidated by the workouts, anyone can do it, all you have to do is show up ready to work.

Secondly, I am in need of some new healthy meal recipes... I have allergies to seafood so please no recipes with that as a main component. Please send me your favorites, either in my comment box below or via email at demillianok@gmail.com and subject recipes.

Its a short one this time around! Hope to see you all early Monday morning at Destination Deck!!

Get Fit, Get Healthy, Stay Fit, Stay Happy
-Former Beluga Whale

No comments:

Post a Comment